[pure-silver] Re: Identifying slide film

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:44:43 -0700

I thought you might like that.
Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bogdan Karasek
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:24 PM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Identifying slide film

Hello  Jonathan,

Thanks for the URL;  rather interesting for me, as it was in Polish, so
I was able to practice my Polish, a whole new Polish technical
photographic terminology to learn.   Amazing how much has been borrowed
practically verbatim from the English , especially as concerns computers
and the Internet  Will have to do some surfing for Polish photo and
camera sites.

That said,  The past hour I've been searching through the freezer and
found I had 10 rolls of Provia 400 in 120 format.  So that's what I was
using.

What say you about Provia 100?

I'll down your way, mid June, for a 8 day trip to Death Valley.  Will be
staying in Beattie, this time,  and explore the Northern part of the
valley, Uhehe Crater, Racetrack., west to Panamint...  Maybe check out
parts of Nevada, area 51 and Extraterestial Drive ;)

Cheers,
Bogdan

mail1 wrote:

>RHP is Fujichrome PROVIA 400
>http://www.fujifilm.pl/doc/filmy/Fujichrome_Provia400F_szczegolowa_charakte
>ystyka.pdf
>
>Jonathan

  Bogdan Karasek
  Montréal, Québec                     bogdan(at)bogdanphoto.com
  Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com

                     "I bear witness"
9:55 AM

Checked by AVG.