[pure-silver] Re: IR Images was RE: Re: Ideas On How To Get Ortho-Like Skies

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:47:38 -0800 (PST)

4x5 camera?
very nice!

________________________________
From: "C.Breukel@xxxxxxx" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 7:11:25 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] IR Images was RE: Re: Ideas On How To Get Ortho-Like
Skies

IR Images was RE: Re: Ideas On How To Get Ortho-Like Skies
Ok,

As promised now for every body to see:

http://members.casema.nl/cordieuwke/BoerhaaveBoom.jpg

http://members.casema.nl/cordieuwke/BoerhaaveBoomKunst.jpg

And the captions:

I shot these images in the court yard of the Boerhaave museum in Leiden, The
Netherlands (National Museum of the History of Science and Medicine). On a rare
sunny Friday afternoon, end of august. I used my last sheets of MACO AURA IR
film (aka EFKE Aura, equal to EFKE 820c IR film, since the aura effect is
simply
not there, unless hard pressed).

I hope you enjoy them, as you can see it was quite windy, even in the courtyard.

best,

Cor

    *

      Added:
          02-09-10 20:56

    *

      Location:
          Museum Boerhaave, Leiden, the Netherlands

    *

      Equipment Used:
          Linhof Techika III, 90 mm S Angulon at f22

    *

      Exposure:
          2 ASA, 70 red filter, 5 seconds

    *