[pure-silver] Re: Hubl's book and panchromatic sensitivity

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard!

Yes. If I am not mistaken, it may even have been in connection with collodion
plates that it was discovered. I have the details on my other computer, but
anyway it was Vogel who made the discovery, and yes there was color
sensitization going on and chlorophyll was one of the sensitizers.

Nice find. I have one or two of his books... how long is the one you picked up?

Ray