[pure-silver] Re: Hasselblad alternative.

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 02:11:37 GMT

To Group Trouble makers:
I'm a recently retired teacher. I didn't want to retire but I had a couple of
strokes and then a heart attack.I retired and the "fearless leader" had a
party.
 Now I'm a full time volunteer, no need to wear a tie, socks, or attend
meaningless meetings.
As for obtaining a nice looking HB system: I'm sure we could locate a newier
model HB with all the parts for less. The savings could be used to equip a nice
little lab, or school.
In the meantime, would any one have some 8x10 rc black and white paper  in 500
sheet boxes?  Also 35mm bulk black and white (in a tin 100' rolls are best)
film.
As long as I'm bing an ass, your old Pentax (or similar).  .  I've turned the
photo class over to the county Family Resource Center "School Outreach". The
kids come because they want to. They get a camera film etc.  The older kids are
doing the teaching. I get to watch.
Also the moms come and learning happens.  So far two  kids are in college and a
third is in grad school, working towards an MFA!
Remarkable.  Nearly all of the kids come from the families of farm workers.
During the summer  they come for something to do besides field work or hang
around and draw the cops.
Our sponsor ia The head of the Yolo Family resource Center is  Bob Elesroom
ph.530-406-7221
I'm babaphoto@xxxxxxxx and in the mundane world,  Neil Hollander in Davis, Ca.
Remember, we are interested in old mechinal 35 or 120 cameras (Like Pentax).
Small enlargers, darkroom stuff etc.
Send any cash you have to unload to Bob, he'll know best where it should go.
His phone no.:(530) 902- 406-7221
I've got a pension and I'm fat enough.
 I don't want money, I'm looking for tools to give to kids.
Confusion to your adversaries!
Baba
p.s. Any Horizon or other panoramic/ pano type cameras would be appreciated too.
The tax i.d.#:47-0871252
Stand With Our President
Show your support for raising the minimum wage. Sign the petition!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51fdb8a7b7b9b38a7019bst01duc