[pure-silver] Re: Fwd: Special Emulsion Making and Coating Workshop Announcement

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:48:02 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Wingo" <akw@xxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:45 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Fwd: Special Emulsion Making and Coating Workshop Announcement

At 6:37 AM -0400 3/28/07, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to make their own emulsions ? How difficult is it ?

   Thanks

-tony

San Leandro, CA

http://www.shapesandshadows.com

Its been inactive for a very long time. I don't think there were ever more than perhaps three active members (meaning those who posted). I think Ryuji lost interest after a while.

---