[pure-silver] Format?

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure Silver (F) (E-mail)" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:33:31 +0100

Sorry about the 2 previous messages, all I tried to ask is what the =
proper format is for replying/posting to the list. I use the "plain =
text" option in Outlook, but my messages get scrambled. Even worse if I =
reply to previous messages with formatting problems (at least on my side =
I cannot read them). let's hope if this one gets through readable, if =
not I'll stop bothering the list.....;-)..

Best,

Cor