[pure-silver] For sale, darkroom & digital stuf in UK

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:36:32 +0100

No I am not disposing of my darkroom, just some bits I never use which take
up space.
I will put them on eBay but thought PS members might want a preview option.
Shipping costs probably exclude outside of UK offers. Collection (Surrey)
would be safest.

I will be disposing of the following:
1 Nova Quad processor. Thermostatically controlled. 16x12" paper (or
smaller) See  http://www.novadarkroom.com/  >print processing > processing
units.

2 FB paper processor. Similar to above but slopes backwards with clear front
so that prints can be observed during processing - hence also good for Lith
printing. Same size as above. See also on  http://www.novadarkroom.com/
>print processing> processing units.

Both the above have been used only a few times - I prefer trays. They have
much smaller footprints than a row of trays though and can be left full and
at the right temp.

3. Epson 1290 silver model A3 printer + driver + roll attachment + Photoshop
Elements 2.0
This unit is mint - NEVER USED, LOADED OR EVEN SWITCHED ON. No box however.

If interested contact me off list
Tim