[pure-silver] Re: FOUND IT: MACO IR 70MM was SPEAKING OF 70 MM Re: selling my Hasselblad

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:48:14 -0400

DEAR SNOOPY,
     That is very kind of you to offer!  I will let you know.  First I have
to find a very reasonably priced, good condition 70mm Blad magazine.  I
will have been out of work for over 2 months by the time I recover from
this hip surgery and business hasn't been good since January so it is a
matter of also finding some spare money to buy all.  Ah, the vicissitudes
(doncha jess LOVE that word?) of an artist's cash flow!
                      CHEERS!
                             BOB