[pure-silver] FOUND IT: MACO IR 70MM was SPEAKING OF 70 MM Re: selling my Hasselblad

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:18:24 -0400

DEAR ANDREW,
     Well, one of my synapses fired in my befuddled brain and I remembered
that it was a Maco product.  Though it has an increased IR sensitivity, it
is still a panchromatic 70mm film that can be used for normal pictorial
work.
     Click this:

http://www.macodirect.de/rollei-infrared-400sbr70mm-305m-p-428.html?language=en&osCsid=6988b9307d7e6f2d8a6084c7f592c125

                CHEERS!