[pure-silver] Re: Expert Film Labeling

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mark.
Fortunately for me these are process only rolls.  I can only work w/as much
info as is given (which is 0) as I don't know the client/shooter so there's not
much I can do except take my best guess.  I'll take a look at the paper as
that's a good idea to see if the manufacturer thought to label the unexposed
part of it!