[pure-silver] Re: Durst L1200 and Mivalo

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:56:21 +0100

DarkroomMagic a écrit :

Rob and all

Thanks for the info.

I must say, I find this not acceptable. A good system would allow for neg
and mask to be aligned before mask exposure, separated for the development
of the mask and realigned for print exposure. And all without tape!

There is room for improvement here.

Again thanks for the info, but I have a Mivalo for sale now!

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com
It is funny, because my Laborator 1000 which is the ancestor of the 1200 use a special neg carrier for registration. This neg carrier hold a removable plastic bar with 2 pins.
There is one bar for 4x5, one for 6x6 cm and (I may be wrong on this one) one for 135 film.
Plus, the bar is located in an insert allowing you to expose the mask outside of the enlarger, if one whish ...
So the system may be superior to the L1200 one...
Maybe there could be a special registration carrier for the 1200 ?

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière