[pure-silver] Dr Mike Wares Cyanotype Process

  • From: "Carl Radford" <carlradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PureSilverNew" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:28:51 -0000

Hi Folks

Dr Mike Ware Cyanotype process calls for Ammonium Iron Oxalate 30g,
Potassium Ferriycyanide 10g, Ammonium Dichromate (25%) 0.5ml and
distilled water to make 1ltr. My problem is that Iron Oxalate is illegal
in the UK being on a poisons list and I have tried a couple of places in
the US who have said they are not allowed to export. Is there a
substitute or somewhere that would ship to the UK?

All the best, Carl.