[pure-silver] Densitometers X-rite 310TR and Macbeth 924TR

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:28:16 -0800 (PST)

Well, I need to get another densitometer!

I used to use a Macbeth 924 TR before with the Kodak
#3 step tablet... but now I...

I am looking at an X-rite 310TR densitometer.

The one I am looking at at the moment doesnt have the
standard calibration plaques anymore and the
reflection reading apeture is rather large...(4.7 mm)

which means I wont be able to use it with the #3
tablet!

Are good replacement or substitute plaques/standards
availible and what will they cost?

How much should I expect to pay for a working used
X-rite 310TR?

Ray

(Anyone have a perfect Macbeth 924TR they dont need
anymore?!!)