[pure-silver] DDX question

  • From: Horváth Krisztián <hkcsii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:22:11 +0100

Hello all,

Now it's time to ask my yearly question here... :)

The thing is that I prefer the one-shot developers, because I'm not the fan of the "add 10% for the time for each roll" game. My problem is that I could not find neither a one-shot developer for fast films, nor a receipe... but I've heard that some people use ddx as one shot developer. Based on the factory info, as a 1l bottle enough for 50 rolls, 20ml liquid concentrate (as a calculated minimun quantity) is used for one 35mm roll, and diluted for the working solution. Developing time is the double of the starting time given by Ilford. So this is the theory, but has anyone tried this?
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Chris