[pure-silver] Correction re Fuji Tabular Grain Emulsions...

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:06:34 -0800 (PST)

I have no idea why I wrote Venus... (Well, she is
beautiful and I do want to photograph her! but) I
should have said it is Superia X-TRA 400 and Superia
1600 that incorporate the Nano-structured Sigma grain,
which is approx. 40 per cent thinner than their
previous tabular grain emulsion.

Sorry.

BTW Fujicolor PRO 160 NS and NH films also seem to use
tabular grains, as well as 4th layer color technology.

But now that I recall where I am, all this talk about
COLOR film emulsions is out of place.

Sorry again.

Ray