[pure-silver] Re: Color film in B&W developer ?

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Just as a side note from someone who worked in the lab industry...don't
  do the opposite.  Don't take B&W film to an E-6 processor to see what
  happens.  It'll gunk up the lab's equipment with silver residue and you'll
  have an angry lab manager/owner to deal with!  I speak from experience.
  I've had to clean it up.

  *End of public service announcement*  :-)

  -Charlie

  Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have processed C41 film in black and white developer by accident and
got nice clear film with no image for my effort. E-6 film goes through
a black and white developer stage ( I think) and so you should be able
to get something out of that.
Dennis

Access, No Cost.