[pure-silver] Re: Cleaning lenses was: RE: Re: Cleaning picture frame glass

  • From: "Breukel, C. \(HKG\)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:11:34 +0200

..Thanks for the tip, Daniel, I'll give it a try: I have this older 180
mm Symmar, the lens is clean inside , no haze, as I have seen with other
symmars, but the front element has this bluuish mottled apperance (when
looking at an angle), I could not clean it with isoprpanol, I fear it
might be the coating. I wonder if it would show in a photograph. I had
not ahd the opportunity to use the lens, still have to obtain or make a
lens board
 (anybody has a spare Linhof Technika III lens board, size 1?..;-)...)

Best,

Cor