[pure-silver] Re: Chemical questions: AmmoniumThiosulphate and Ascorbic Acid

  • From: donandres <donandresfoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:31:13 -0300

Hi Breukel:

Ok that is correc, Ascorbic acid is a developing agent and the basic
component for the Kodak X-Tol film developer, now in production. I listen
that Ascorbic acid is a compound related with the "A" Vitamin.
Please somebody can tell more about developing with vitamins?

Thanks
Don Andres, (new)
---------