[pure-silver] Re: Black and White Galleries

  • From: John <johnp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:10:51 -0600

Ralph, Peter outstanding work!  Thank you.

The Ag magazine has an article that seems to indicate that
Eddie is tempted back into the "wet" darkroom.  I have been
away from photography for a while and didn't know that
Eddie went to digital.  When it comes to the business side
of photography, in a way, maybe it is good to have the amount
of competition decrease - going to digital.  I'm both saddened
and hopeful about his going digital.  More room for me! :-)

Thanks guys!

John