[pure-silver] Black and White Galleries

  • From: John <johnp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:30:33 -0600

Hi everybody,

This is, for me, a highly technical list and after times of technicalities I
find that I frequently need to feed my soul with some finished work.
With that in mind, I'd like to know what some of your favorite online
black and white galleries are?  Eddie Ephraums currently sits at the top
of my list now but I've never been able to find a web site for him (I do
have one
of his books however - outstanding!).  And I find that my bookmarks are
pretty
bare for good black and white photography....so if you could help a guy
down on
his luck I'd be grateful!

Thanks,
John