[pure-silver] Ancient plates developing

  • From: catetoababor@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:22:59 -0700

Dear Sirs,
I am a new member of this list. I'm a Spanish photographer based in Barcelona.
I am intending to process some ancient plates exposed perhaps in the first
years of 20th century. Those are stereoscopic plates which came in three
magasins, together with a French camera made in the first years of that
century. There is no information neither about the emulsion, neither about when
they were exposed. I can only presume it is orthochromatic negative, which
allows to process under red light. I can also presume this three magasins
haven't been preserved in the best conditions.I would like to contact somebody
familiar in this subject, who may help me in this process. Since I only have
three plates, I can't do too many tests.
I would really thank anybody to help me.

Ricard