[pure-silver] Analyser for Ilford Multigrade 500 Systems

  • From: Richard Ross / RH Designs <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:02:26 +0100

All -

We now have a version of our Analyser Pro designed specifically for the
Ilford Multigrade 500 enlarger system.  It replaces the Ilford control pad
and offers all the features of the Analyser (grey scale display, f-stop
timing etc) together with grade control to 0.1 grade or 2 ISO(R) units. A
unique feature is that the contrast settings are maintained across
different papers i.e. if you set a particular contrast grade on Kodak paper
and then switch to Agfa, you'll get the same contrast.

Full details at www.rhdesigns.co.uk/analyser500.html

If you don't need the metering system, then there's also a version of the
StopClock Professional dedicated to the Ilford 500 -
www.rhdesigns.co.uk/SCPro500.html

Lastly, if anyone's been hesitating about buying a StopClock LE or a
ProcessMaster, be quick as I've only a few left of each and in the present
climate I'm delaying restocking, at least until the dust settles after all
the recent turmoil in the silver-based world :-(

Regards
Richard