[pure-silver] Agfa Scala

  • From: Barry <hortence98@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:25:04 -0500 (EST)

Hello Pure Silver,

I've finally come up with a question for the collected sage advice here.

A couple years ago, I was running around Raleigh NC trying to get a decent
price for my Bronica ETRSi so that I could raise enough funds to get my Leica
M4-2. During this process, I not-so-wisely bought a couple boxes of Scala in
120 size. Right after buying the film I went and sold my one good medium format
camera- the Bronica. Yes a stroke pure genious (intentional misspelling).

So I figured I'd pass this film along to a friend here who has recently gone
back to shooting some medium format in her photography business.

In asking her yesterday if she'd be interested in shooting it, she asked about
cross-processing Scala. Do any of you know what- if any- effects that may be
elicited from cross-processing Scala? Is this even possible with Scala? If so,
which soups provide what kinds of results? Anyone? Beuler? Beuler?

Thanks in advance everyone,

Barry