[pure-silver] Re: Advice on first steps to making own fine grain compensating developer

I've had great results with APX 100 (sheet and 35mm) using FX 37. Don't
have the formula in front of me but it's published and I believe will
show up on a Google search. Seems fine grained with excellent sharpness.

Charles Ellis