[pure-silver] Adrienne Moumin Art News

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure Silver" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:16:36 -0400

Happy Summer to you!

I have two exhibits in the works, one of which will be opening next Thursday,
August 2nd.

I will have four handmade photo collages in Joie de Vivre, a group exhibition
featuring artwork from the Hullaballoo Collective, an eclectic New York
City-based group of artists.

Hullaballoo Collective: Joie de Vivre
PS Project Space
548 West 28th Street, Floor 3, New York, NY
August 3 - August 19, 2012
Opening: Thursday, August 2, 6 - 9 PM

One of my photographs, Coo by Tony Oursler at Metro Pictures, is included in
Give an Inch, the inaugural exhibit of Two Fingers Gallery, the world's
smallest human-enterable art gallery, with two locations in New York.

At Two Fingers Gallery, art is viewed from the outside through a window —as if
looking through a ground floor gallery's display window. A viewer may
simultaneously "enter" the gallery by inserting up to two fingertips through
holes in the floor (or two viewers may each look while inserting one fingertip
per person — there being two entry holes).

The exhibit continues through October 1, 2012.  Gallery images may be viewed at
http://twofingersgallery.blogspot.com/2012/07/press-images.html

Two Fingers Gallery in Chelsea:
SW Corner of 23rd Street & 10th Avenue, NY, NY 10011
Across 23rd Street from Jim Kempner Fine Art; Attached to north guy-pole of
second 10th Avenue tree from the corner.
GoogleMap : http://goo.gl/maps/Rv7V

Two Fingers Gallery in the Lower East Side:
78 East Houston Street, NY, NY 10012
At the Bowery Mural Wall (NW Corner of Houston & Bowery); Attached to Billy's
Antiques and Props / Lot 76 east fencepost.)
GoogleMap: http://goo.gl/maps/14qU

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you soon!

With warm wishes,
Adrienne

Adrienne Moumin
Handmade B&W photographs and photo-collages: www.picturexhibit.com