[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Another Lovely Paper Discovered

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:30:27 -0700

A coincidence I just received some Arista Ultra EDU and am trying to print a
job with the RC VC.   If you use RC I personally hate this Perle surface.
Pretty plasticy.  I generally use fiber and that surface won't exist there.
It is printing fine.  A bit flatter than the Ilford MG RC but adjustable.