[pure-silver] Re: 6x17 adaptor for 4x5

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:07:51 -0700

Oh, yeah, absolutely. The guy has posted two of these, actually, one in US$,
the other
in GBP. As soon as I saw the location, I assumed that it must be the Nigerian
email guys
branching out into new territory. That was BEFORE I read his feedback. I'm
curious
about the product, though. Sure would be nice to own a 6x17 converter.

Date sent:              Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:32:46 -0500
From:                   BertS <aasainz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:                     pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:                [pure-silver] Re: 6x17 adaptor for 4x5