[puduvailug] printer installations - Reg

  • From: "swaminadane M.A" <swaminadane.ma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:07:55 +0530

Hi,
            I am new to ubuntu. I have installed ubuntu 11.10 in lap. i had
connected all the windows machine in lap by using samba server.  Can some
one pls clarrify the below said doubts.

1. all machines are windows in my company. 1 machine having printer and it
is shared. I want to use the printer. But how?
2. In windows the task bar is used to show and open multiple application in
the bottom, and can be switch over to alt + tab. in ubuntu by how.
3. how to bring the terminal by right click
4. how many terminal at the max i can able to use.

Thanks in advance.

M.A. Swaminadane