[puduvailug] Re: Software Freedom Day 2015

  • From: Balu <balu.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:01:28 +0530

On 14/09/15 21:21, Prasanna Venkadesh wrote:

We have an around 20 free software activists inside the campus.

that's really impressive. all part of this list? Universities have long been fertile ground for free software ideas/projects/contribs. with 20+ numbers one can think of many activities from within the campus. hope this year's SFD will be a starting point for some.

If am around on 19th, I will certainly make it to the univ.

reg
balu