[puduvailug] Software Freedom Day 2015

  • From: Vikneshwaren <vikneshwaren.u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 22:25:38 +0530

Software Freedom Day is a worldwide celebration of Free Software and the
goal in this celebration is to educate the worldwide public about the
benefits of using Free(dom) Software in education, in government, at home,
and in business -- in short, everywhere!

Worldwide, SFD 2015 is scheduled to be celebrated on Saturday, September
19th and like the previous couple of years we are going to celebrate SFD'15
this year too. Since we have only 9 more days to go, we have to prepare
ourself for the event and come up with a plan and agenda.

So we request everyone to propose your ideas for the event and possibly we
could even have a physical meetup.

--
Vikneshwaren
Free Software Hardware Movement, Puducherry