Re: using binoral mics with ptr1

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:32:16 -0400

Hi Shawn:

I've not done what you've suggested myself, but that's the way other folks
have addressed this situation, and I can't see how that solution wouldn't
work. Blessedly, the PTR1 does have a stereo line in jack, so all that is
necessary is to raise a microphone's output to line level, hence, the
preamp.

HTH!

John