Re: phrase detection

  • From: Rob Sleath <puppypower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:54:17 -0800

To: List Moderator;

Please remove my address from your distribution list...for the sixth time. I am wearing thin of submitting "unsubscribe" notices and/or asking to be removed. Perhaps if I send an inappropriate message, that will have me kicked off?
With thanks,
R/
message At 11:45 AM 1/25/2008, you wrote:
I guess you're thinking of the Victor Reader and the Plextor (player only).
Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>