phrase detection

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:23:44 -0000

Hi

I have recorded a series of daisy books predominantly using Easy Publisher from
Dolphin, however I have created a small book sample using the PRS software to
see if this problem resolves itself which it does not.  So the authoring tool
does not seem to change things.

When I write the book to CD and put it into the PTR2 for testing purposes, the
phrase item is not available, only levels 1 through to 4 as I have specified in
the structure.  However, when I use Dolphin Easy Reader, or the Victor Reader
Stream which are the other daisy players I have available to playback the
books, the phrases are correctly identified.  Is there any reason why the PTR2
does not like my phrase detection and if so is that likely to affect other
players as well?

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen