RE: network in ptp1wrong.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 20:53:13 +0100

Hi Phil,

When you say that there is still a DAISY title on the card after the "Delete
SD card" option has been chosen, is it the PTP1 that still recognises the
title or are you seeing it using a PC or some other device?

Certainly, when I run this process, I appear to end up with a completely
blank SD card as far as the PTP1 is concerned.

I realise that this is a stupid question but I take it that you are using
the "Delete SD card" option and not the "Delete the selected title" or
"Delete the files" option?  Whilst I've not fully investigated it, I believe
that the "Delete the files" option is probably used to delete the items like
HTML, TXT, DOC and DOCX files and not the DAISY items, in other words all
the text files.  It might even be only for deleting the text files that have
been created using the new "Create a new text file" facility.

No doubt someone at Plextor will correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Jamie

  _____