Re: copying daisy books to card

  • From: M and L Dorn <marilyn.larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 09:44:56 -0700

If you just copy a folder containing a Daisy book, the PlexTalk won't know it's there. Try making a folder on the PlexTalk first. Then copy the contents of your book folder into that folder. That way the folder is recognized by the player. It puts the folder name into the file in the root that tells the player what is on the card.

TTFN,
Marilyn

At 07:57 AM 11/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi

I have a storage card in my PTR2 and I want to copy a daisy book to it.
I copy the daisy book to the card in its own folder, but it is not recognised by the PTR2 when it re-starts. How can I make the PTR2 recognise the book please?
The daisy book plays fine on other players.

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen