Re: Which blank media for the PTR1 is recommended?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:05:36 +0100

Michael - I'm in the UK. I want to buy a tub of 100 CD-Rs to burn MP3 books
to, and play them in the PTR1; I know so far to avoid Sony as a brand, from
experience, and was hoping that somebody could tell me of another brand they
have used regularly and successfully in the PTR1. As I wrote, I've had no
problems playing the discs in other players, but the PTR1 seems to be a bit
temperamental in what it will play!
-
Andy