Which blank media for the PTR1 is recommended?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:13:06 +0100

Hi all - I am currently burning MP3 files to CDR to play in the PTR1, and
find it is a bit hit and miss in terms of brand of disk that will play. All
the CDR disks that I use play in my DVD player just fine, but only some play
in the PTR1. So, can anybody recommend a brand of CDR that will play MP3
files burnt to it, in the PTR1? Oh yes, and a good site to buy them from? I
am also looking for the clear single plastic sleeves that have a flap over
at the top, to store the discs in, individually, so a website for these and
a tub of CDRs for the PTR1 would be most useful.

Thanks - Andy