RE: What is available now?

  • From: "Frank Cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:04:34 -0700

Sharon,

Basically the  ptr2 is an upgraded replacement for your ptr1.  it is a
little more shock resistant and has improved controls.  The pocket is a
shirt pocket sized version of the plextalk which maintains many of the
recording features of the ptr1 but less editing functions and it does
not include a builtin cd burner.

Frank