Sample recordings of ptr2

  • From: André van Deventer <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:19:17 +0200

Hi all

Greetings from South Africa.  This is my first post to the list.

I am about to purchase a plextalk ptr1 - that is if the mad roller coaster
ride of currencies can stabilise a bit.

Does anyone know where I can obtain sample recordings of the  Plextalk?  I
believe there were some on Brian Hartgen's home page and I also believe that
the late Michael Lan also made some.  I would be most curious to hear the
recording quality of the machine.  Can it e.g. be compared to the Edirol
recorders?

Regards

Andre

Checked by AVG.