RE: Reset for Pocket?

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 11:59:11 +0100

Thanks Jamie, but I tried with and without SD cards. I'm afraid it must have been a real fault, so let's hope it isn't common.

Best,

Peter

At 09:25 PM 5/6/2009, you wrote:
Peter,

It may have no effect and you may already have tried this one but try taking
the SD card out whilst it is trying to boot.  If there is a fault on the SD
card, this would eliminate this issue from the situation.

Apologies if this is too obvious.

Jamie