Re: Problem with PTR1

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:20:16 +0100

OH well looks like it is completely broke.
Now I seem to have no choice but to delve into interacting with the RNIB Customer Services repair facility.
At leest RNIB are letting be loan a unit for our infotech sight recordings!
Wish me luck.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>