RE: Problem with PTR1

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:07:41 +0100

Hi,

Yes that was it.

Andrew.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Terry Clasper
Sent: Wed 13/07/2005 17:33
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with PTR1

Andrew the upgrade via USB is done and the additional and altered items are
present thus indicating that the upgrade has worked.
The only thing resembling a factory reset I can see is in the Control Panel
and it's called delete all settings or something like that.  Is that what
you are refering to?
thanks a lot.

terry.