RE: Playlists for web radio stations

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:28:50 -0000

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the tips, I like the one for the BBC stations in particular,
though I fear it will still be a bit more of a slog than it could be.

I bet you are pleased to get the additional time jump options - from what I
remember, I think you were one of the first people to request this and it
certainly speeds up the process of jumping through a recording/audio file.

Jamie