RE: Need to break up mp3

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 19:12:54 -0500

At 04:41 PM 5/4/2009, you wroteThanks. Eventually, I'll get it sorted out. I might even find the disk I was looking for.

I'll be out of school in 9 days---and then, look out.
Blessings, Penny.
:
If all you want to do is make MP3's of sections of a larger file, you can use Gold Wave. I believe there's a free utility called MP3 Splitter as well. PRS is used to make Daisy books and not just the MP3's, although, it can do what you want by just ignoring the Daisy files.

TTFN,
Marilyn

At 06:28 AM 5/4/2009, you wrote:
Thank you, Marc. There are dealers in the u.s. if I need to purchase the program. I just did not know I had to buy a program.
Thanks so much for your help.
Kindest regards,
Penny.