RE: Navigation by time on the Pocket

  • From: "Frank Cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:00:22 -0700

Yes it's a real important issue to me.   I record the radio reading
service each day  while I am at work and by the time I get home I often
have files that are 12-14 hours long.  If I want to move around in this
file I need to pull the card out and put it in my ptr2 so that I can use
its excellent  time navagation commands.

Frank cuta