Re: Here is my problem.

  • From: Michael Lang <michael.lang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Phil Parr <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:01:14 +0100

Phil, You can record the game on the card and set a heading marker,
whenever you want to start a new Audio CD. If you then backup the title
to an audio CD, the PTR will ask you, whether you'd like to backup the
whole title or the current section, if you select section, the machine
will only copy the current section to the audio CD. If you forget to
set the markers while recording, you can also do it after that.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>