[psp-pwg] Re-communicated

  • From: "Val Wangman" <valdapearl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <psp-pwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:40:31 +1000

Hi, No idea how that came about..I had just cancelled M/Ship with them so the
gremlin is at work again...Relax,  I wont be going to CC either this Wed.  We
were going to the show on Thurs but Anita was unable to take Milly but could on
the Wed so we are planning to go to then.   Have just been diagnosed with IBS
so have to do some sorting with diet, lifestyle etc...They thought I was
possible coeliac which is much harder to handle.  With Painter Page 20 of your
Book by Jeremy Sutton says:

1 Open Painter
2 Select File
3 This will bring up a new picture window which gives you choices
pixels,ins.etc.Click on square for change of colour.
4 OK

Reposition canvas with ctl-M....It also gives you the sizes MG KLs etc.....Hope
this helps.......Love...Val