[psp-pwg] Re: M/SHIP

  • From: "Roma Thomson" <romathomson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <psp-pwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:04:43 +1000

Hi Val, what's this?  I feel like I'm being excommunicated from a great
height????

I've been meaning to email you...much as I'd like to...I can't go Wednesday
night...Matthew rang and told me to clear the decks - Thomas (14)  is down from
The Gold Coast and is doing the town with Matt. The two boys get on so well and
now that Matt has his car, he is loving taking Thomas around...anyway he wants
another family get-together on Wednesday night...his timing is bad! Could have
been last week and I wouldn't have missed a beat. Anyway, sorry about that!
Maybe Alan would take you in so you don't miss it.

I'm getting into Painter again...I reckon/hope there might be some inspiration
in there somewhere for when I start on Sandy...and that will be enough
challenge to learn it to do me for a while...one quick question - do you know
how to resize in Painter. In PS all I do is Transform>scale down to what
want... but, I'm damned if I can do it in Painter...I know I'm stupid, but this
is ridiculous...what I'm trying to do is start off with an A4 size doc  in
Painter and then bring in a photo in landscape format and try to cut/copy and
paste part of it into the existing layer. I can cut/copy and paste it in, but
as it is always too large - but I can't reduce it to fit...very frustrating!!!!
 Any suggestions...???

Better get this off...kids (2of them)  are harrassing me.  More later...hugs
Rome XXXX