[pskmail] Re: pskmail server question

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:02:45 -0500

Great! That's the answer I was looking for...

Rein Couperus wrote:
If no internet is present you can use the local mailbox for email.
Send a message to CALL@SERVERCALL and the message will be stored locally on the
server.
When CALL connects to the system the number of local mails will be indicated (Lx) and the messages can be listed, retrieved and deleted via the mbox menu

(PA0R on Twitter)