[pskmail] Re: pskmail server question...

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:09:53 +0100

Hi Eddie,

Well, I need a bit more info. If you look at the terminal where you
launched rflinkserver.pl, are there errors or other useful messages
there? Have you tried pop from any other servers? Are you using gmail
now? There is a file called server.log in your home folder, can you send
that to me direct?

But, the code works (I run a server here) so we only have to track down
the problem. I wrote the instructions on FC8 so its possible I may have
made some error there.

73 de Per, sm0rwo